Monday, 4 May 2009

George Gently moves me to tears

I finally plucked up the courage to watch the BBC show Inspector George Gently-Gently with the Innocents this afternoon and it moved me to tears.
The similarity between it and HDLG were obvious and I wonder if the writer got his inspiration from the coverage of the historical abuse enquiry and in particular HDLG.
I wont go into too much detail but to say that the scene in the 'celler' involving the bath was almost to much to take, I had tears streaming down my face.
The programme is available on BBC iplayer and I have included the link at the end of this post.
If you can watch it then do, I know it will be hard for some as it was for me.
Let me know what you think.

Inspector_George_Gently_Series_1_Gently_with_the_Innocents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slyck.com File-Sharing News And Information