Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Loneliness in a sea of people

Having spent the last 14 years married and with 3 children to take care of suddenly I find myself on my own and it is extremely difficult to adjust. Having moved to the midlands so my soon to be ex wife could be near her family meant I left my friends and all my familiar surroundings behind and now I find myself in a city full of people, alone!
I have suffered from depression for many years but now it really is rearing its ugly head,some days,like today I feel like just packing a bag and leaving it all behind. Yes I know its the easy way to just 'run away', I spent most of my teens and twenty's doing it,but for me it seems better thansitting in an empty house like 'billy-no-mates'
Oh well, I guess I'll spend another night mulling over things and a clash song springs to mind....'Should I stay or should I go?'

1 comment:

  1. Stay put for now - well until I find a solution :)

    depression has that effect, I've have been on the blunt end, and that black cloud seems as if it will never go away. I've yet to experience "The" ozzy that I know exists. You stick in there, you know that another season will arrive, you have to be patient!! Work through it, do what you know is right, and all the rest will fall into place. I can see those clear blue Sky's on the horizon. I'm in that sea, you just need those anti depression goggles to see me :)

    There is no magic pill just the potion of hope.

    ReplyDelete

Slyck.com File-Sharing News And Information