Sunday, 29 April 2007

Friends!

I'm not an easy maker of friends, I have always found it hard to 'break the ice' as such so therefore my circle of friends remains very very small!

Just recently, through the power of the net, I have made a new friend. In a short space of time she has become very dear to me.She listens to me without judging and trys to give me advice when she feels she can. She never says 'dont do that' or 'do this' just points out the options. But most of all she has the ability to always put a smile on my face. I'm not gonna give her name, that would be unfair, however, I would just like to say to her
THANKYOU!

You're my sunshine
And I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
You're my best friend


(Queen -You're my best friend)

1 comment:

  1. True friends are pretty thin on the ground for me but I have stumbled upon a new one too.

    He makes me laugh when I'm feeling down and wipes away my ugly frown. He offers me advice when I cant decide, I know he will always be on my side. He a strong person, dependable and true, and you know that person is the lovely you x

    your forever friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Slyck.com File-Sharing News And Information